WebAds USER AND PRIVACY AGREEMENT
WebAds User and Confidentiality Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”), WebAds BİLİŞİM YAZILIM MEDYA TEKNOLOJİ SAN. VE TİC. A.S. (Hereinafter referred to as “WebAds”) and http: //www.webadvertising.tech (hereinafter referred to as “webadvertising.tech”) belonging to WebAds or visiting webadvertising.tech Internet users (hereinafter referred to as “User” for short).
1. webadvertising.tech is a social networking service that provides its members with an e.log (blog), news sharing, commenting and discussion environment.
2. The user is deemed to have accepted this Agreement by becoming a member of webadvertising.tech or visiting webadvertising.tech.
3. The user, while visiting webadvertising.tech this contract, issued by webads and any other use of which will be published conditions and the Republic of Turkey is deemed to have committed to comply with the legislation. Otherwise; All legal and criminal liability will belong to the User.
4. By clicking the “Click to Become a WebAds Member” link on the “Login” link on the homepage in order for the user to add content to webadvertising.tech, comment on the content, follow other members, add certain content to favorites, message with other members; You must be a member of webadvertising.tech by entering your e-mail address, username, name, surname, password and other data to be requested or by logging in with your Facebook account; Read content, share content, react to content with emoji, comment on content with a Facebook account, without the need to open a membership account.
5. There should not be any illegal data in the membership account. An offensive username cannot be created by pretending to be someone else, using a name belonging to any individual without permission, or by provoking people.
6. The user is obliged to provide accurate and complete information for the membership account and to keep this information up-to-date.
7. If the user subscribes to webadvertising.tech with a Facebook account, it is deemed to have given access to the information in the Facebook profile of WebAds and conveyed to the user while being a member of Facebook, in line with the services provided by webadvertising.tech. The user can set which information will be accessible by WebAds in the privacy settings on his Facebook account.
8. The user can close the membership account registered in webadvertising.tech by clicking the “Delete My Membership” button in the profile settings. After the membership account is closed, it can be reactivated.
9.The user irrevocably agrees that WebAds may reward its members for any reason or unilaterally terminate their membership, temporarily or permanently close the membership account, delete the information in the membership account, and in such a case, he may not make any request from WebAds .
10., membership accounts-sites that are not operated by the members for 1 (one) year, for 1 (one) year for which no written or visual entry is made or updated to webadvertising.tech.
11. WebAds reserves all rights regarding the domain name webadvertising.tech and subdomains, including members’ accounts. Members have no rights over the subdomains where their membership accounts are located. Subdomains of deleted membership accounts-sites can be used by different members.
12. In webadvertising.tech, it is forbidden to send messages that disturb, threaten, harass and insult members or upload content to public or private message areas. Members who act contrary to this prohibition can be removed from membership by WebAds after their status is examined.
13. Information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, comments, articles, software, codes, graphics in webadvertising.tech will be briefly referred to as “content”; These contents can be entered by the members of webadvertising.tech as well as by the editors of webadvertising.tech.
14. Content uploaded to webadvertising.tech must be accurate and up to date. Any content added, uploaded, or created by the user to webadvertising.tech, whether shared confidentially or open to all users, is the sole responsibility of the User for the accuracy, timeliness and compliance of the current legislation.
15. WebAds has the right to remove, edit, or block any content at its own discretion, at any time without notifying the user who uploaded the content and without showing any reason. Webadvertising.tech and WebAds are in no way responsible for the content provided by the user. WebAds publish content-pages that are against its principles and the law
has the right to remove from; In such a case, the User irrevocably agrees that he will not make any requests from WebAds.
16. WebAds has the right to reject, delay, delay or not broadcast the content, e-mail or any message on its pages without giving reasons.
17. It is forbidden to use, imitate, modify, distribute or store the contents of webadvertising.tech for other purposes, except to use the services provided in webadvertising.tech. The user cannot sell the content on webadvertising.tech, abuse it for advertising purposes and use it in a way that harms the rights of third parties.
18. The right to publish any content published on webadvertising.tech by third parties cannot be used or published in any media without permission from the content owner.
19. The user undertakes that the content that will be entered into webadvertising.tech will not contain defamatory, deceptive elements, pornographic, immoral photographs, insults, violence, racism, discrimination and illegality in the content that will harm the personal rights of third parties.
20. The user cannot create advertisements on webadvertising.tech, cannot upload content that may qualify as implicit advertising and spam content without requesting by WebAds and / or obtaining written consent from WebAds and / or making any agreement with WebAds. If you want the webadvertising.tech services to be used for commercial purposes, please contact webadvertising.tech.
21. WebAds may make certain areas or categories of webadvertising.tech, some services used in webadvertising.tech, and unilaterally determine these fees.
22. Members of webadvertising.tech are solely responsible for all actions they take with their membership account, all content they upload, any content and actions related to their membership account, even if their membership expires.
23. WebAds will pay utmost attention to the security of membership accounts. However, the information registered in the membership account and the security of the account password are under the responsibility of the User. The user should never share the information regarding the membership account with third parties. In case of a situation beyond the control of the User in the membership account, WebAds should be contacted immediately. All kinds of malicious use, including the capture of the User’s membership account password by third parties and the provision of illegal content by third parties, are the responsibility of the User; Any legal and criminal liability arising from malicious use belongs to the User.
24.The user may not take actions that will prevent or make it difficult for other users and members to use webadvertising.tech, or destroy or render databases or servers inoperable, damage any software, hardware or communication element, software containing a virus or any other computer code can not create files, try to access any unauthorized system, data, password, directly or indirectly decipher the algorithms and codes in the services provided, act that will disrupt their functions, modify, convert, translate, publish on other sites without citing, legally prohibited information. It cannot distribute content that may harm third parties such as messages containing messages, chain mail, software viruses, send programs and / or information that will damage the information or software on other users’ computers, and cannot behave against the law and harm WebAds and webadvertising.tech Otherwise; WebAds reserves the right to initiate all legal and criminal proceedings and demand.
25.WebAds means that the User acts in violation of this Agreement, the information given while using webadvertising.tech or signing up to webadvertising.tech is incorrect or untrue, uses the services provided in webadvertising.tech in a malicious way or WebAds If deemed necessary, it can prevent the use of webadvertising.tech or terminate its membership without any justification. In these cases, WebAds also reserves the right to take legal action.
26.All content on webadvertising.tech including photographs, description, method, code, program, operation design, logo, image, text and all related to WebAds brand and webadvertising.tech domain name, sub-domains and all pages Intellectual and industrial property rights belong to WebAds, or their use by WebAds has been legally licensed from the rights holders. Therefore; The content in question cannot be used, published, processed, reproduced, disseminated, exploited by representation, or transmitted to the public by means of sign, sound and / or image transmission without permission from WebAds. Otherwise; All legal and criminal actions by WebAds b
It reserves the right to call and make demands.
27.All financial rights belong to WebAds and all photographs, descriptions, methods, codes, programs, operations and visuals, except for personal use, copying, processing and internet, especially radio-television, satellite and cable. The content cannot be broadcast via wireless broadcasting organizations or by any means including, but not limited to, sign, sound and / or image transmission, including digital transmission.
28. It is possible to quote the content on webadvertising.tech provided that it is within reasonable limits and provides a link to our site for the relevant content. The reasonable limit consists of a simple summary of the work or other content, and it should be at a level that does not eliminate the need to visit webadvertising.tech to become familiar with the content. In any case, it is not possible to quote any of the content on webadvertising.tech even if the above conditions are complied with, without the written consent of WebAds. The provisions of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works regarding the subject are reserved.
29.The User shall apply all copyrights to webadvertising.tech, including the rights of processing, reproduction, dissemination, representation, sign, sound and / or image transmission to the public, including the rights of public transmission, regarding any content they provide for publication on webadvertising.tech. Irrevocably, without being limited by place, time and medium, gives full license right free of charge. Therefore; The user will only be able to use the content in accordance with the conditions specified in the 28th article of this Agreement. Apart from these conditions, the use of the content in question is subject to the written approval of WebAds.
30. In terms of the content that the user does not have the right to publish, it is required to provide content in accordance with the procedure in the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works and provided that it refers; Otherwise, the User is obliged to indemnify all direct and indirect, material and moral damages that webadvertising.tech and WebAds may suffer and may suffer.
31.WebAds makes every effort to ensure that webadvertising.tech does not contain viruses and other harmful content, but if the User has technical problems or has a virus or any damage to his computer due to other reasons, the User’s computer is not limited to or the damage of its programs), WebAds is not responsible; Therefore, no requests can be made from WebAds. The user is obliged to take the necessary precautions to avoid the aforementioned damages.
32. WebAds may change the structure of webadvertising.tech services at any time without prior notice to the User and / or terminate the services or some features temporarily or permanently.
33. WebAds pays attention to the continuity of the content, services, facilities and other elements contained in webadvertising.tech, but does not guarantee that the publication and / or the services offered through webadvertising.tech will be uninterrupted. In such a case, WebAds has no responsibility.
34. In the event of any data loss that may occur due to the fault of WebAds or the third person or organizations from which WebAds receives service, WebAds is not responsible; The responsibility of re-entering the lost information and data belongs to the User. Therefore; The user is recommended to take his own measures to protect his data.
35. Some of the information you provide to WebAds by the User are compulsory information (such as e-mail addresses, IP information), and some are information that the User gives to WebAds or gives WebAds permission to access. WebAds may keep this information for as long as it wishes, even if the information is deleted by you, in order to provide better service to its users. However, WebAds will not store IP information after its legal period.
36. Although WebAds takes utmost care to keep the User’s information, WebAds is not liable for unauthorized access to the system containing User data stored by WebAds, to obtain, change or delete your information by disrupting or changing the operation of the system. Every time the user visits webadvertising.tech, IP address, operating system, browser (Explorer, Chrome etc.), connection time, duration information and similar information are automatically recorded; It is possible for WebAds to be used anonymously or by associating with your personal information, provided that this information obtained without the user’s consent is not shared with third parties.
37. WebAds will forward User information to the relevant authorities in case of duly request from the official authorities.
39. WebAds may from time to time include information and links to webadvertising.tech, promotional mails or advertisements to third party websites. In case the User accesses other websites by clicking on these links, the said sites or the applications of these sites are not under the control of WebAds and this Agreement is not valid for these other accessible sites. WebAds has no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information contained in these sites and their applications. WebAds has no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information on these sites, the use of information, privacy principles and content.
40. If the user wants to be informed about the innovations and other advertisements and announcements in webadvertising.tech, they can register to the e-mail mailing list of webadvertising.tech. In order for the user to unsubscribe from the e-mailing list, it is sufficient to make the necessary settings from the settings menu.
41.42 Contact for Substances.
43. Notifications to be sent by the parties to each other will be sent to the address and / or e-mail address provided by the User to webadvertising.tech and the address and / or e-mail address WebAds specified in this Agreement. In the event that there is a change in the address and / or e-mail address that the User notified to webadvertising.tech, it will notify WebAds of the new address and / or e-mail address in writing. If there is a change in the address and / or e-mail address of WebAds, the relevant change will be transferred to this Agreement. Otherwise; Notifications to the address and e-mail addresses provided by the User to WebAds and to the address and e-mail addresses of WebAds included in this Agreement will have all legal consequences of the valid notification.
44. If any article of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, the other articles of the Agreement will not be invalidated.
45. Failure of the Parties to use their rights arising from this Agreement partially or completely or to act against them will not mean that they have waived these rights in any way.
46. This Agreement may be edited and updated again as new features are added to webadvertising.tech or as new suggestions come from webadvertising.tech Users, without prior notice to the Users. Therefore, it is recommended that the User review this Agreement every time they visit webadvertising.tech. This document was last updated on July 29, 2015.